Thursday, April 21, 2022

My Chinese Experience. (4 years illustrate story of my stay in China as a University teacher)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y9BM82D

Even though I spend 4 years in china alone (May 2018 – April 2022), meaning I came by myself not knowing anyone in china, I still enjoy so much my experience here. I am still here in China as this book is being published, I end up never visiting the Great wall of china, but that did not make any difference, I had a wonderful experience….


Doing this report on my Chinese experience helped me to be grateful for such an experience in China which was mostly teaching in China at the university. Please don’t think I am naïve while you never see me saying bad things about China, no country is perfect and we can find bad people everywhere, but I choose to see and talk only about the good things, in fact, those things were what made my experience so memorable and indeed a very good one. The best thing I found here in China was its people, I made a lot of friends including the ones I had the privileged to teach as my students. Everyone needs the blessing of a good and true friendship because they will enrich your life and influence how you think and act, and even help determine the person you will become. My standards are high, I never drink or smoked in my life, did never had any inappropriate involvement with any students, in fact, I got inspired to do my best as a teacher, as I saw many of them working so hard to accomplish great things in life. For sure I am a better person because of what I have learned here in China, for which I will always be grateful…

If you are looking for stories or experiences that may inspire you to try your own new adventures, perhaps this is the book for you, an illustrated one (the story is basically told on a sequence of pictures, like a scrapbook if you will, as they said one picture worth a 1000 words. Teaching in a digital age was what saved the day for teaching in the middle of the Pandemic crisis (covid-19), it was a challenge but doable, face to face classes are much better but I had to teach online for a few months. Here you will find a real story of someone who came from a non-English speaking country to a country where many schools only accept English native speakers and found his spot in the sun.
● 4 years in china – 5 different places
● Illustrated book of real-life experience of a foreign teacher in china
● How to overcome loneliness in a place you don’t know anyone and don’t speak the language
● Lushan mountains (Jiujiang)
● Spring festival


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pubby

Click here to go to Pubby. Pubby is a great way to find books to read, and you can review them too. Also if you were an Author like, me you ...