Sunday, July 2, 2023

Aesop´s Fables - Expanded version for kids

This is the EXPANDED version of Aesop´s Fables (for Kids), but if you are looking for the ORIGINAL stories of Aesop click here.


● Each volume contain 100 stories (Expanded – bigger than the original story)

● Good for kids of all ages who wants to learn a moral lesson from each story.

● Good to foster a discussion on moral topic for learning.

● Excellent activity for pleasure and entertainment.

● For the book each story is accompanied with 3 multiple choice questions (with answer provided in the next chapter) for comprehension. (**OBS: The Audio found in payhip.com ONLY contain the story - no questions included)

 Stories are addictive, specially for kids, and if you are looking for a material that can used in many different ways you are looking the right place. You can use one story a day to put your kids to bed, that can be a nice and anticipated moment for parents to spend time with their kids.















1 comment:

  1. 夏之萤火-
    My homework1
    My English teacher ask me to make a post (review) about one story from this book:
    https://mgameirollc.uteach.io/products/6

    and tell what story did I choose it,if I did like it or not,what I did learn from it,etc.so here my answer:

    The story I choose from the book is story (304) The Bald Man and the Fly.I like the story because it is extremely interesting.Meanwhile,this article is full of philosophy.The man wants to kill the fly,so he has to slap his bare head,which reveals the two-sided nature of things.When we intend to harvest something,we can abandon the other thing.The fly makes funny of the man's act.In the fly's opinion,the slap maybe a fatal injury.However,this pat is not serious for the man.I choose this story because the story inspires people to think.

    https://b23.tv/tD3HMha

    ReplyDelete

Pubby

Click here to go to Pubby. Pubby is a great way to find books to read, and you can review them too. Also if you were an Author like, me you ...